Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back-To-School


Tomorrow is back to school for kids and teachers! I am busy working on a Back-To-School breakfast brunch at my house next Saturday for all the school teachers and staff in our church. We have 26 in our small church! Here is a peek at the wreath that will be on the front door. We will be eating on the deck if it isn't raining or 103 degrees! I will try to make pictures and post them next Saturday night if I'm not too tired! I am going to try out the Strawberry butter recipe I got on BooMama's blog! Hope it's good...may have to try it out before hand...just to make sure it's edible! Anything with real butter, powdered sugar and strawberries ought to be goooooood!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute wreath - can't wait to see pics of the party!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute wreath!!! I'm sure the breakfast will be really really fun...can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it!