Monday, July 7, 2008

Shop Talk II

On June 16th I posted Shop Talk and showed you the stack of oak flooring my husband was beginning to work on laying down in his shop. Well, he finished this past week and I think he did a wonderful job and looks great! He is putting on a light stain and then sealing it before he moves all his tools and saws back into place. Then he is ready to build........what? Who knows...maybe bird houses!! Maybe baby furniture for the new grandbaby???
Here's the outside of his shop. He built this before he built our house just to practice and see if he could build something! He did a wonderful job on both. I would hire him anyday! har!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

The wood floor looks great! When can we move in?
I vote for him to start on baby furniture. He only has 6 more months to get it done! :-) Just paint it white! :-)

Betsy said...

Wow! Your husband is so talented! I can't wait to see what he's going to build!

Jacquie said...

The floor looks great! I guess it was worth all that sinus trouble it gave him! Ha!

You guys could rent that shop out as a home!

Leigh Ann said...

That is the most amazing "shop" I have ever seen. It's like a house! I wish you lived closer, so I could borrow him for projects! :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

The floors look great! Your husband did a great job!

I hope you have a Happy Birthday today!

Natalie said...

The floors look FANTASTIC!!!

Have a WONDERFUL birthday today ~ what a beautiful example of God you are and I pray that he will bless you beyond measure in the yeas to come!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly's mom! She's got the sweetest post about you for your birthday! I know you must so excited about this grandbaby :)

Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog. It is great! I saw on your daughter's blog that today is your birthday.
Happy Birthday!

Kelley from Russellville, AR.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you are having a beautiful day!!

MiMi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I know God has some very special blessings in store for you this year! May this be your best year yet!
Emilie