Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat Night

Tonight at Awanas we had our annual Trunk or Treat! It is always so much fun! The kids were all so cute and I had so many pictures that you would have to spend an hour looking at them.

And I know you have WORK to do.....so take a gander at a few of tonight's cuties!!



A lion from the lion's den. Daniel was not to be found!


Daughter of Pharaoh and an angel



This is the little Bible character with the fish and loaves....very clever!




One of our newest members!





Queen Esther






The church "fairy" ?







Not sure what character she was but she just looked cute, don't ya think?








Mary and her son Jesus!



These were just a few of the many characters we had running around tonight! I don't know about them, but I sure had alot of fun!





5 comments:

April said...

Talk about some cuties!! Looks like everyone had a fun night!!

The Garners said...

Wow--GREAT costumes!

Kathy said...

Loved the kids pictures. Looked like a lot of fun. I am having a Halloween blood drive tomorrow at work. It's a yearly event and a lot of work. I am expecting 200 people to show up. I will be blogging about it I am sure!

Stacy said...

Don't think i've commented on here before,, but been reading ur blog from my friend, bekah's blog...
love the bible character costumes!! what a great idea!!!

In His Army said...

I loved looking at the photos! We had a festival at our church tonight...