Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THANK YOU!

When Caroline and Robin came for a visit last week we had such a great time together and I wrote about it but forgot to show you the awesome gift she brought me! And one for Kelly also!


Her favorite place to shop and eat in her town is a place called The Dove's Nest Restaurant.
This cookbook is from that restaurant and it is chocked full of delicious recipes............
Does this look like something you could handle???? Yum!

Thank you, again, Caroline, for being so sweet! I will treasure the cookbook and think of you every time I sink my teeth into a piece of chocolate pecan pie!!

12 comments:

Heather said...

I think you should share that recipe for the dessert in the picture!! Yummy!! What a sweet gift!

Kelley said...

That looks so good! That is a great gift!

Heather said...

OH- I want that dessert, now!!! I just read your comment on Jenna's blog about all your checks written to Wal-Mart and I have to tell you I am the SAME WAY! My goodness, that place gets all my money! Well, that and Sonic, of course! :)
Have a great week!

Jenna said...

Oh my my! I am pretty sure that's the pie they serve in Heaven! What a GREAT gift!

And your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud for real. For one, you are toooo funny and secondly, I have to laugh to keep from crying because yes, The Walmarts is the secret killer of my bank account. :-)

Have a great night Sweet Judy!

Becky said...

Give me some pie and nobody gets hurt!!!!! lol lol

The Garners said...

Great gift. Boy, does that pie look DELICIOUS! I'd about talked myself out of making a batch of cookies tonight, but I think my "sweet tooth" just returned! :)

Jacquie said...

That looks SO delicious!!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I just love to look at cookbooks and have quite a collection myself. I would have been thrilled with that gift too. Enjoy!
Love & blessings from NC!

Mrs. Joyce said...

I'll bet that pie has no calories at all!

Lauren said...

Such a sweet gift for such a sweet lady!!! :)

beckylbranch said...

MMMMMMMMM yes I could definately "handle" that! LOL!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh my lands that dessert looks entirely too much for words...YUM-O! I love a good cook book...nothing beats it.