Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!


Today is our sweet daughter-in-law, Carrie's birthday!! She is beautiful, smart, very talented and a pleasure to know and be around!


Carrie, We hope you have a great day and hope your Hubby will do something really nice for you today!! We love you and are so very thankful you are in our lives! We look forward to seeing you Thanksgiving! Happy Birthday!


P.S. When you come I am going to take at least 50 pictures of you by yourself because as I looked through my hundreds of pictures of you and Chris, I found only a couple of you by yourself!! We will fix that!!


6 comments:

Carrie Martin said...

Thank you Judy!!!!!!!!!!! You are so sweet! And yes you can for sure take lots of pics when I see you! Can't wait! Love, Carrie

Jess :) said...

Such a sweet heart you have, Judy! Just like your beautiful daughter and I'm sure every other member of your family. You are all so incredible!


Happy Birthday, Carrie! I hope you've had a wonderfully BLESSED day!

Nina said...

Such a nice blog entry today. You must be the best mother-in-law ever!

We've Got Scents said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter-in-law. I am sure she is such a blessing to your entire family. Wishing her a wonderfully blessed day.
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Lauren said...

Awww, so sweet!!!! Hope you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday Carrie!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

You are one sweet MIL! Carrie sure is lucky.