Sunday, December 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!

Today is my mother-in-law's 87th birthday!! I stand in awe of her and the life she has led while married to my husband's father. They lived all over the world while he served his country so honorably in the US Army and Shirley was one of the original SAHM of the 50's.


She is an artist, an EXCELLENT cook, can sew about anything, loving grand and great-Grandma to her children, and a wonderful mother-in-law to me for almost 39 years now!

Happy Birthday Shirley! You are greatly loved!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Such a sweet post for your MIL!!! Tell her Happy Birthday from the blog world!

Girl with the Curlz said...

A Big Happy Birthday to your mother in law.

Kathy said...

That was really sweet Judy. I know she will appreciate it. It's been a good day despite the cold and drizzle.

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday to your Mother-In-Law! She sounds very special.

Lauren said...

Sooo sweet!!!! :)

Rebekah said...

Precious! Happy Birthday!

Nina said...

Very nice and sweet post! I have a great giveaway going on. Check it out and pass it along. :)