Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Harper's Christmas


We went over to see Kelly the day before her birthday to take her a few little gifts and wish her a Happy Birthday! This cute necklace and darling purse are from her Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob!
Our trip was not entirely "Kelly-oriented" because we will use any excuse to go see Harper!!

We had so much fun watching her open her Christmas gifts that Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob sent her! This is her first time getting to open a gift and she was facinated by the bows!
She pulled so hard on this bow that she almost fell over!!
Then she decided to crawl up on the box to see if she could get a better hold of that cute paper!
With a little help from Mom, she got to see what was in the package: a darling little outfit complete with a pink parka to match and of course, matching bows for her hair!!
She showed us how she gets herself up from a sitting position......
............to a little "squat".......
to a standing position!!
"It's hard work and now I'm ready for lunch out with my grandparents"


It's A Wonderful Life!!!!

14 comments:

Nancy said...

Kelly's Aunt Linda has great taste!! Cute Pictures!

In His Army said...

I just love her little dress. It's so precious what grandbabies do to grandparents :) I love when mom and dad just have to make a trip to see the kids! The picture of her looking at Bro. Steve is adorable. After I left Sunday I realized that I probably sounded so rude rushing off...I had Andrea and Alisha had all the kids rounded up for a little project Jamie was working on and I knew we had a small window to make it work! hah! At any rate, it was wonderful to see you and have a wonderful Christmas!

Heather said...

I love that picture of Steve and Harper!!! So glad Kelly had a great birthday and Harper enjoyed her presents! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Becky said...

It's going to be long until Harper will not only be walking, but running every where. I can believe this time last year we were all sooooooo excited about Harper's arrival and oh how we knew she would be special!!! Boy howdy, she didn't disappoint, did she?!?!?! lol

Merry Christmas!!!

Linda said...

Judy your pictures were so cute of Harper! She is so adorable I even dreamed about her the other night. I dreamed I got to meet Kelly and Harper! ((smile))

It has been so much fun this past year getting to see Harper grow and change as I read yours,... and Kelly's blogs.

I think you sound like a wonderful mom and grandma.

Merry Christmas!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Nina said...

She is just getting cuter by the minute!! Merry Merry Christmas to you!!! Thank you for being such a great blog friend this past year!

Lauren said...

Absolutely just precious!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Mrs. Judy. Love you!!!!! :)

Kelley said...

I'm with Nancy! I was going to say the same thing. Everything Aunt Linda gifts is always so cute! Merry Christmas. How blessed we are to spend the time with our wonderful families, huh? There's no worldly gift or possession that comes close to comparing to time spent with family.

Immeasurably More Mama said...

The action shots of Harper standing are just precious! What a sweet little blessing she is to your family! Merry Christmas!

Kelley said...

Precious!

Merry Christmas!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Merry Christmas to your entire family! I can tell you have a lot of love in your family, just like mine. I'm a PK too & it's a special thing to experience. That Harper sure is precious!

Jacquie said...

Can she be ANY cuter???

Merry Christmas from our home to yours! We love y'all!

The Petty's said...

Every picture I see of Harper with her grandfather is precious. You can see the love in each of their eyes. Merry Christmas.

Joyce Petty
Beecher City, Il.

kimberly t. bowling said...

That pic of her off balance with her feet up from pulling so hard on the bow is too stinkin' cute! You captured some great expressions in her earnest unwrapping event! :)