Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Nonny post........

In the continuing spirit of being a proud Nonny, I present the latest batch of pictures of Harper made today.

Poppa and I were just about to burst-at-the-seams since we had not seen our baby in almost a month.  So today we took a few hours to go over and get our Harper-fix!

So here are a few pictures I made in between the kissing and the hugging!





She and Poppa played a little ball when she wasn't in her rocker!



Hey, Mom, what ya fixing me to eat up there??



Out in the garage to ride in her wagon because it was a little cool and windy to go outside today!



She found some little five pound weights and decided it was time to get in shape!  (Yes, we watched her very carefully that she didn't drop those on her toes!)


She is a pretty strong little girl to hold those with one hand!!


This is her doing a  "Yea!  Harper! "



She decided the five pound weights were too easy and ventured over to her Daddy's big weights!!


Do you think I had the time of my life today????

20 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. Glad you got your Harper fix today!

Kelly said...

Awww too cute

The Garners said...

Fun day!!! She is just so cute!!!

Heather said...

Oh my!!! Those pictures of her with the weights are hilarious!!! So glad you got your "fix"!!!

Barb said...

I had to stop by after seeing the pic of you and Harper on Kellys blog in that pic little Harper looks just like you!

kimberly t. bowling said...

I believe there were others besides just you who had the time of their life today!! Lots of smiling faces all around...fun memories for everyone!! I love your Nonny posts! :)

Kelley said...

She is a little doll! It looks like you all had a great time. She is strong to pick up weights like that. Ha!

Linda said...

Yes Nonny times are precious...and so is Harper. I loved the pictures and I am so glad you got to go...cuz a month is too long! (:>)

We go that long too sometimes and even longer and it just makes me crazy! I gotta have time with those 11 grandkids.

We are trying to all get together here on Friday to do a couple of birthdays. I can't wait. It is loud and crazy...but so much fun.

Thanks for sharing your "Harper Time" with us through your blog post and pictures Nonny Judy...I loved it.

Blessings!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Sara said...

How sweet! Glad you had a great visit.

We've Got Scents said...

I'm sure they were thrilled to see you all. What wonderful pictures of memories from your day. Thanks so much for sharing.
Have a wonderfully blessed week,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Lynn said...

Awww ... how adorable!! No doubt whatsoever that little precious girl loves her Nonny!! =) Love the pics of her with the weights!

Gram said...

I bet you had the time of your life. I am so blessed that my grandson is close and I get to see him at least once a week as we go to church together. I think I would have serious withdrawals if I didn't get to see him for a month. I love keeping up with Harper (she is 3 weeks older than Kaiden), she is a cutie.

Julie said...

She is just the cutest thing. I know you had such a great time!

Patty said...

Just precious...especially love the last one with you and Harper!! True joy!!!!!

Patty from TX

Lauren said...

To precious for words!!!!!!! You can never have too many Nonny posts :)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

So adorable. I know you had the best time getting your Harper fix!!! I just love her little bubble suit. So cute!!! You all are going to have the most fun with Harper this summer as she is at such a cute age. Love & blessings from NC!

Jacquie said...

Has anyone ever told you you have "the most precious grandbaby in the whole world"??

I have to admit, I was worried about her little toes when I saw her with that weight. It's the momma in me, I guess! Ha!

Cindy said...

Grandbabies are just the best!! I don't know what we would do without ours :)

Erin said...

Great pics, especially the last one!

Rebekah said...

I love your Nonny posts!