Saturday, August 4, 2007

I 'm leaving on a jet plane.........

Yesterday, after camp was over, S & I drove over to K's to spend some quality time with her and her husband, S, before we went to the airport to send S off to India! S called when he got to Chicago last night and then again when he boarded the plane to London. He called this morning to tell me he was in the London airport and hadn't slept but an hour. Too excited, I suppose! He found a wireless connection at the airport and I have received two emails already! Thank you Lord for the internet!! He has an 8 hour layover but won't leave the airport because he would have to take an hour train ride to go into London and he didn't want to have a delay or chance it! He will call me again when he gets to India. I am hoping he will be able to email me from India because it cost so much to use the phone. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome K's mom! I will be praying for S while he is in India. What an incredible opportunity!!! I am one of K's Tri Chi sisters. :) Welcome to the blogging world. I'm pretty new myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! :)