Monday, August 6, 2007

Home Alone


Well, this is scary! Not that I'm home alone but that I am about to add a post by MYSELF!! Kelly, stay close to the phone! I just wanted to post a picture of one of my three"Guard" dogs who are watching after me so I won't be too much alone with S gone this week! The other two dogs are just as tough looking as Buddy! I'm in good hands!!

S called me last night and again this A.M. Please pray for him if you will. He taught all day yesterday and is losing his voice. It was bedtime over there when he called this a.m. so hopefully a good night's rest might help.

It is quiet here now and you know, I love it! I picked up the dogs from their summer camp (doggie day care) where they have been for over a week. I don't know who was more excited about getting home after a week...me or them!!

I've got a lot of catching up to do but I was so wound up I didn't go to bed till 1:30 this morning....too much mail and wash to do. I always love to come home from a week of church camp and have the stinky towels, sheets and clothes to wash and put up! I laughed because S and I always take twin-size sheets to camp for the LITTLE bunks. Well, the only twin-size sheets I own are the ones Kelly and Chris slept on 30 years ago.....Sesame Street and Snoopy! They are still good sheets and I hope to let my GRANDKIDS sleep on them someday....if they last that long!!! har ......no pressure intended!

Well, I've have exerted about a million brain cells doing this blog. If you don't know this by now, I'm VERY new at this..... So should I push the "publish post" button now or what? I hope my picture of the guard dog comes up....stay tuned....

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Good job Mom - you did it!!!!
You are going to LOVE having a blog! Just try to keep the grandkid woes to a minimum. Ha!
P.S. I loved those snoopy sheets!

Anonymous said...

Good job! :) I love the guard dog picture.

Guy and Julie said...

Thank you for teaching Sunday School for me this last week! :) Wish I could have been there too. I'm glad you have a blog now!

JG

Anonymous said...

Judy,

I am glad that you have a blog as well, I love getting to keep up with you.

Amy Wallace

Laurie said...

I am so proud that you have a blog! Thank you so very much for keeping Emily for us! That was very sweet of you.