Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly...


There's lots of good things I love about going over to Fayetteville to see the Razorbacks: Two of them are in the top photo. I get to visit with our daughter and her husband, who are HUGE fans and it is always fun to be with them! I love the excitement of football in the air, although the crowds can be scary to me at some point because I'm a touch claustrophobic! That the BAD!

The UGLY was the last half of the game last night! I don't REALLY understand football and I get tickle at listening to all the men around me talk! They know everything the team is going to do before the play and then they know everything the team SHOULD.HAVE.DONE after the play!! I told S, "Boy, the Razorbacks are looking so good tonight "(being the expert that I am)and then they turned around and lost the game. Oh, well, I'll just stick to seeing how well the band is performing!

0 comments: