Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The autumn leaves drift by my window.....





Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year....especially to decorate. As soon as I felt the cool air this past week-end I could not wait to get out my fall leaves and decorate my house. I love it much more than Christmas decorations; something about yellows,oranges,red and browns I love! I think about making chili, hot-spiced tea, baking cookies, etc. They had a ton of pumpkins at WM and I bought a big one to put on my porch. I would love to buy twenty of them but I guess that would be overdoing a good thing! Anyway, welcome FALL! I waited months to see you!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE your porch lights!! They look like lanterns. How beautiful! I also love your vases on your mantle. I think you must be the decorator between the two of us!! : ) Yes, I would love to have gone into interior design, but I just wasn't sure there was a market in Fayetteville. So, I do it for fun and on the side for my friends! : )

Kelly said...

Your fall stuff looks good! I need to get some fall decorations. I was waiting for it to cool off a little so I could get some mums and pumkins for our front step. I need to bring out my fall wreath. That's about all I have. :-)

Anonymous said...

This looks so warm and welcoming! I love fall, too!

Melissa Stover said...

i love it. your front door is exactly what i wanted but didn't get. my painter was afraid to stain it so he painted it black. i'm always so envious when i see a beautifully stained wood door.

i put out my fall decor last week too. i'm enjoying it so much.