Sunday, January 6, 2008

Post Christmas/Post New Year's Party

Last night we were invited to a post Christmas/NewYear's party at a couple's house for their Bible Study Fellowship group. They had just built a new house and it wasn't ready during the holiday. They have a huge island in the middle of their beautiful new kitchen and this is what it looked like when hubby and I walked in the door! How many cooks do you need?? They were so busy, each fixing something to get everything ready to eat! Plenty of elbow room here! We had so much food to eat and the desserts were heavenly. I can't believe I forgot to make a picture of all the desserts.....guess I was busy filling up my plate! We had alot of fun and didn't get home till 10 pm. Pretty late for an old preacher and his wife on a Saturday night!! har
And what did the men do while the ladies were all so busy in the kitchen????What men do best...talk football in the sunroom!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had fun!!!! I bet there was a lot of good food!