Friday, January 4, 2008

Lunch Date and then the shots were fired......

Kelly already had her blog of today's activities done by the time I got home today! You can go to her blog and see a better picture of lunch!( scottandkellyhog.blogspot.com)) I had a very nice lunch and then we went to her office so I could "freshen up" before my trip to the doctor. The doctor, by the way, happens to be about Kelly's age! That makes you feel old! I had a little cyst on my nose removed, hence the "shots that were fired" were in my nose! I must have a numb nose because I didn't feel a thing!
My daughter is an avid Razorback fan and this is one of the pictures hanging in her office.
Here she is in her office looking hard at work!
Here's her picture of Matt Jones her Dad bought her at an auction for charity in Little Rock last year.
Here is our son-in-law's new office downtown. However, they are moving in a new building soon. We are really excited for them for his new job! He is a computer programmer.

So I had a really nice day! Thank you Kelly for lunch. Come to my "tea room" sometime and we'll do lunch! I would love to make those orange rolls.......mmmmmm, good!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

What a fun day! Wish I had an orange roll to sample! :)

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Kelly's Mom,
I'm Kelly's old suitemate from OBU from our Sophomore year. I have loved catching up with Kelly through her blog and have enjoyed reading yours, too. You raised such a sweet daughter and I'm so happy she is my friend. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know I'm reading! Loved reading about your day with Kelly. Looks like you have a fun time and the lunch looks yummy! : )