Wednesday, January 23, 2008

When you don't have a person to pour the punch.......


This is in response to comments made on my daughter's blog(Kelly's Korner) about her beverage jar and where she got it.

I had seen several times in different magazines, probably Paula D's, that they used these drink dispensers and I thought they looked so neat and a little different slant on the ole punch bowl!

Kelly and I had looked at some last year when we were out shopping and they were what I thought was extremely expensive ($150). I didn't want to pay that much! I looked on the internet and didn't find one as pretty as I thought we had seen in the store.

One day a couple of months before Christmas I saw these in Sam's. I hesitated but the price was so good I bought one for her and one for me! ($40) Well, I'm glad I did because they were long gone the next time I was there. I've learned through the years if you find something "seasonal" in Sam's and you want it, you'd better get it while you are there. They are only there for a matter of weeks. It is usually not something they carry always.

So now I am waiting to try mine out!

8 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so glad you posted this. Those drink dispensers are so cool and I would love to get one for myself.

Hillary said...

Love the drink dispenser! And I love Sams! That's where my mom found my apothecary jars for so much cheaper than anywhere else!!!

Kelly said...

I need to go to Sam's more often.

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

We'll pray that you will be able to use it soon at......perhaps a baby shower for Kelly. We are praying faithfully that it will happen!

The Garners said...

These dispensers are really cute!

ashleydiggs said...

I love the drink dispenser! Yes, Jessica and are really good friends and graduated high school together!

Jessica said...

What a fabulous invention!! I need one!
Yes, my blog was redesigned by Brandy Foshe. She is a freind on my blogroll. You should check her out! She is very creative! : )

Sharmin said...

Oh, we need one of these, I told Sandy about it at our ladies luncheon today, now I've got to keep my eyes open! I'll bet it would even be pretty filled with cherry-limeade (Logan's favorite flavor).