Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathy!


Today is also the birthday of my sister-in-law, Kathy! She is my hubby's younger sister. The photo just above is when I first met her. She was a Senior in high school and cute as could be! I'll never forget going to her graduation and the class song was"Bridge Over Troubled Waters" by Simon and Garfunkel. (ask your parents)

The top picture is her with my daughter, Kelly. We all lived in the same town when Kelly was born. She would come over and visit with us and Kelly always wanted her to bring "dip". She loved Kathy's homemade dip!!

Kathy was single for a long time but finally met a nice guy from Arkansas and got married! They have two beautiful children: Molly,who is in college and Jackson, who is in high school.

Kathy is always been the sweetest sister-in-law a girl could ever have!
Have a Happy Birthday Kathy! Your brother and I love you dearly!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Sacky!!!!

Hillary said...

Simon and Garfunkel...I don't have to ask my parents! I have their greatest hits on my ipod!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tribute Judy! I'm blessed with the best family. I cannot figure out where that second picture was taken.