Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oops, it's doing it again.......


Well, for the second time this week, we are under a winter weather warning and it is snowing "big time" outside tonight. Sounds like it will snow all tonight and some tomorrow also!

Well, it's a good night to be home. I'm all prepared with Blue Bell ice cream, slice-and-bake
chocolate chip cookies and popcorn (if needed)! What else do you need for an evening of AI and Lost???

So who do you want to go home tonight? I, for one, would like to see Sanjaya II and Cruella
de la Ville take the quickest route home! How 'bout you??

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I would love to join you to watch our shows and eat the good snacks!!!!!
We haven't gotten any snow yet - I think it is bypassing us. I think south of here - Ft. Smith and more south are getting like 8 inches.

Leigh Ann said...

I want some of those snacks. Sounds deeeelish! I, too, would like to put Cruella on the see ya train! :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, Arkansas is certainly looking a lot like Colorado this week! Enjoy the snow!

The Garners said...

AI...I'd for sure like to see Danny go. I like all the other guys. And I'm not really crazy about any of the girls except Brooke & Carly (I think I mostly just think her accent is cool!) :) I kind of agree with Simon in that most of the other girls lack personality. I just got back from the gym, but we have Blue Bell ice cream too, and now that you mention it, it sure sounds good! Enjoy the snow. I wish (for Rhett's sake) we'd get some more.

Anonymous said...

Yummm...Blue Bell! Love David. Love Brooke.

Julie said...

I totally agree with your choice for the guy to leave and it looks like he did leave last night!! I squealed when they announced he was leaving and Bryan gave me a high five. We weren't very nice now that I think about it.

Why does everyone have snow but me!? :( The pictures are beautiful.

Meredith said...

WOW that snow! Its pretty at your home!