Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our New Little Boy via Compassion

This is Estiven, our newly adopted 5 year old boy, from Compassion International.
He lives with his grandmother in Nicaragua. Isn't he just the sweetest little boy?

We just got our packet today with all his information. I can't wait to get a letter off
to him telling him how we are so looking forward to be a small part of his life by meeting
some of his needs as he grows up.

I thank God for the privilege to support this young man so he may grow up healthy
and learn the good news of Jesus.

I also hope to meet him if possible in September when I go on my second trip to
Nicaragua. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh - he is REALLY cute! WE finally mailed our letter yesterday. I was trying to find a picture to send.

Amy said...

That is wonderful! Also so great that you and Kelly can grown as mother/daughter in this experience as you both help a child in need!

The Garners said...

Oh he's precious!!! I really hope you get to meet him--that would make it even more special!

Guy and Julie said...

He is adorable--a very handsome boy. You will be such a blessing to him--your act of kindness changed his life forever! And how wonderful that the Lord will now use you to ensure that he hears the gospel!

Unknown said...

Oh, he's adorable! You are going to make such an impact on his life, and how awesome would it be if you got to meet him???

Morris Family said...

He is soo cute all dressed up in his picture. I really hope that you all get to meet him when you go there later this year. AND THANK YOU for all the prayers for my family!!!

Leigh Ann said...

That would be wonderful if you could meet him. He is so precious. I love his little picture.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to meet him and his grandmother. The world is really so small!