Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Again!





Home seemed so far away 24 hours ago and now we're back! We got up at 3:oo a.m. Friday morning to get to the airport a couple of hours away with many people and mucho luggage for an early flight to Atlanta. Once we arrived at Atlanta we had a four hour layover and then reached NW AR around 7:30 pm and then another 3 hour trip to HOME!!

I am so tired today and have been battling a sore throat and chest congestion for a couple of days so I will write more about the wonders of our trip in the days to come. It was alot of ups and downs.....but God was always with us!

I just wanted you to see a few of the beautiful children we worked with. It is ALL about the people there. They are some of the most humble, gracious people in the world! I love them so much and it was an honor to be with them.

I have lots of stories to tell and pictures to show. Just know this..........we are a blessed nation.
Don't take anything for granted....running water, food, a clean bed to sleep, etc.

Take time today and thank the Lord for what you have! More later..............

11 comments:

April said...

Judy, so glad to hear made it home safely. The pictures you shared are so precious. I know that you touched many lives and God was working through you the whole time. Bless you for making the trip!

Yes, if going to some other countries doesn't make you drop to your knees and thank God for all you've been given, I don't know what will. It's something we all take for granted from time to time. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Laurie said...

I look forward to hearing more. I love the pictures of you and the sweet little children. I know those children loved you!

Melissa Stover said...

can't wait to hear all about it!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Can't wait to hear more! Take care of yourself and get some rest. (:

Jacquie said...

I love your photos. Thank you for the reminder to be grateful.

Can't wait to hear more from y'all!

In His Army said...

I love the phots of you with the children. Glad you are home. Look forward to reading more...Hope you feel better.

Leigh Ann said...

Those are some beautiful faces in those pictures. Glad you are home safe and sound and look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Becky said...

I love the pictures of the children. They are soooo beautiful! Glad you guys are home safe and sound and can't wait to hear all the stories!

Morris Family said...

So glad that all of you made it home safely. It looks like you had a great time and can't wait to hear more about all of it. Hope you get to feeling better!! And yes we are very blessed!!!

MiMi said...

Glad that you are home safe. Love the pictures of the beautiful children. I pray that you get some rest and feel better soon. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Kelly said...

I'm glad ya'll had such a good trip! Hope you get some rest and feel better! I love you!