Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday






One of my favorite stores, Hobby Lobby, always has a full-page ad in the state paper at Christmas and Easter proclaiming the Good News of Jesus!   I am so proud that they do not cave to "political correctness" but continue to celebrate their beliefs with those who care to hear.

I care to hear!


Matthew 27:54    "Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, 'TRULY THIS WAS THE SON OF GOD!' "



This was Good Friday...............................but Sunday is coming!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

I love shopping at Hobby Lobby. They always have the Christian music playing...a place that I can fill my cart and my heart! :)

Happy Easter!

ashmhendrix said...

Just went to Hobby Lobby today! :) I love that store. And I love my precious Savior.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Easter!

Kelley said...

I love Hobby Lobby for that too! It is very refreshing to see a company stand up for what is right.

Lauren said...

Happy Good Friday and hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter!!! Love you!

Sara said...

Oh how I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I never knew they did this ad so thanks for sharing. This makes me even more happy about spending way too much money in there.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Nina said...

I just got back from Good Friday services. Our church does a tennabrae service that I always enjoy. It's always so meaningful.

Have a Happy Easter!!!!

Erin said...

Before I realized Hobby Lobby was a great, Christian company I always noticed I was singing along with the music they were playing. Such a comforting place to shop. Glad they haven't buckled under the pressure.