Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wonder What She Will be in 2030??

I got home tonight from spending the past two days with Harper!  Hubs had to go to Texas to take a pastor's class so I decided I would go over and see my baby for a little visit while he was gone.


I got to take care of Harper and let Kelly and Scott have a date night!


Here they are just before they left on their date!


Since I see Harper every 3-4 weeks, I always notice a change in her or she's doing something new!

Her hair had grown longer and was in curls in the back of her head! So cute!




She has started feeding herself with a spoon. We think she is a "lefty".  She colors with her left hand!



I often wonder what Harper will grow up to be?   Maybe she gave me some clues:






Maybe she will grown up and ride in the rodeo??




                                     American Idol or Church organist??  I vote for church organist!



She LOVES the water and is taking swimming lessons this summer.  Maybe she will
be an Olympic swimmer or Esther Williams?  (If you are under 45, ask your Mother!)





  She found rollers in my make-up bag so I rolled her hair and she thought it was so funny!
                                                  Maybe she will be a hair stylist!




                                      Maybe she will be an organizer??





                          Maybe a model?  (She'll have to lose the belly first! )



Maybe a PUNK ROCKER??





                                     She loves to laugh! Maybe she will be a comedian??



Whatever she decides to be, her Nonny will love her and be so proud of her!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making wonderful memories.

Caroline said...

Oh that was just the sweetest post! i love her cute face with the rollers in her hair! DARLING! you are such a sweet Nonny!

Jacquie said...

I guarantee that something in one of those photos will still be a love in 2030! I remember Kale always loved books, and play pianos and computers. Tyler loved balls and vehicles and anything that moved. Look how all that turned out. Ha!!

I know you had a great time with H!!

Big Mama said...

Love those pictures! She is so blessed to have grandparents in her life that love her so much!

Ashia said...

i LOVE this post!! the photo of her with the rollers in her hair... hilarious!! =) glad you were able to have a fun few days with her!

Ashley said...

1. This was the cutest post ever!

2. I know who Esther Williams is--she is amazing and one of my very favorites! I'm an old soul :)

Jess :) said...

Just precious!! Harper sure is BLESSED to have such an amazing Nonny!! I know she loves you to pieces. :)

I must say, I'm quite smitten with the picture of H with your rollers in her hair. That face is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! LOVE that adorable SMILE of hers.

So glad you were able to spend time with her.

Kelley said...

She is such a doll! I love the picture with the rollers. I know you had so much fun visiting her!

Girl with the Curlz said...

Oh what a cute post. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

The sweetest post!

Lauren said...

So stinkin sweet!!!!! This is just precious!! :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures! She is a such a little doll!

Laurie said...

Cute post! Her hair is so pretty. I know you loved your time with her.

Tracy said...

This is the sweetest post. I just love the hair rollers. I remember my grandma rolling my hair before I went to bed and I would wake up with them everywhere. You are a great Nonny and Harper is so blessed.

Sara Campbell said...

so sweet!! I get to see my mama...and my 5 get to see their grandma...in 4 weeks!!! We are so excited, it's been a long year...:) Have a good day!

Michelle said...

Oh, that Harper is a doll! And so lucky to have a Nonny like you!!! :)

Kandi said...

Hello and thank-you for leaving me a comment on my blog! (I'm the one who is debating if I look like Mr. T.) You are so kind! And yes, I am tall - 5'10!

My sister recently moved to Georgia and from up here in the North and she said everyone in the South is so well-dressed all the time and you all have really great nails! I look at Kelly's cute dresses and aspire to dress better this summer!

I LOVE the picture of Harper with rollers in her hair - that open-mouth just cracks me up! She looks like she really enjoys life :)

Thanks!
~Kandi
http://kandilandblog.blogspot.com

Allisyn said...

that is a very sweet post...I just asked my husband the other.."where does the time go" Harper is lucky to have such wonderful Grandparents.

Heather said...

That picture of her with the rollers in her hair is priceless!! I love it!! That may be my favorite picture of her ever!!

The Garners said...

Her little curls are so sweet. These pictures are all fun--I loved this post!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

This is the sweetest post a grandma could write! Kelly is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom like you :)

Robin said...

What a precious blog you created for Happy Harper.
She is the cutest thing in the world and I know you just want to kiss her face all the time. Thanks for sharing your grand daughter with everyone. And what ever she becomes, we will all love her..

Nancy said...

Such a cute post! She is so cute & I love your posts about her!