Monday, June 21, 2010

All Hands on Deck

In constant pursuit of constructive things to do to keep me busy while Hubs is out of the country, I got up early this morning and power-washed the deck and deck furniture!

However, since I could not possibly tackle that power-washer machine by myself......the "power" was me and the hose!!





By the time I finished, I was pretty much soaking wet with sweat (glistening....)! It was in the 90's today!

Now it's five o'clock and I am waiting for the sun to go down. Then I will go out and rearrange my deck furniture.

Tomorrow I have a little road trip planned to see a certain little girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot here too! Your deck will be all pretty and clean now. Enjoy that little visit :)

Pastor Steve said...

You are crazy!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

You and Kelly have both been busy today. I know you are so excited to get to visit Kelly and Harper tomorrow. What fun!!! Safe travels! Love & blessings from NC!

Jacquie said...

Have fun with Miss H tomorrow!!!

ashmhendrix said...

Your deck looks great! Hope you have fun with Harper tomorrow! :)

Angie said...

Beautiful deck! Hope you enjoy your time with that special little girl.

Kelley said...

It looks fantastic! Have fun with Harper!