Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunday Lunch

We had the pleasure of having lunch with our class of Young Adults (and their children) after the worship service this past Sunday.

I have tried to find time all summer to have them over to my house but had so many conflicts that I decided to do a fall lunch before Christmas comes rolling around the bend!

We had a good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  I was so busy that I missed making pictures of several of the beautiful women who were busy in the kitchen!  (And, of course, we had more food than we could ever eat!)

Thanks, class, we love you and certainly feel blessed to have the honor of being with you each Sunday morning for Bible study!





















7 comments:

Ashley E. said...

Those cupcakes look so good!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What a lovely group. I know you enjoy working with these young families. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather. I can't believe that October is moving along so fast. It will be Thanksgiving before we know it. Love & blessings from NC!

Kelly said...

Food and fellowship - it doesn't get any better! The kids are so cute :)

Marie said...

Christian fellowship is a blessing to the Church, the Fall decorations on the tables are so pretty

Jacquie said...

Beautiful, as always, Judy!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Not sure if you know but ten days ago, Jack had a stroke while on a trip....Please keep him in your prayers...

Emily Powell said...

Small world! yes, I am a Theta. I graduated from Baylor in 2008! Thanks for your sweet comments :)