Sunday, January 9, 2011

Perfect Saturday





I realize the new year has been here a couple of weeks and I haven't had a new post!  Time gets away from me pretty quickly these days.

We had a wonderful Christmas with all our family here and then made a trip to see Steve's family in Texas.  Since then I have been busy with one thing or another and just haven't been in the mood to blog.


It has taken me a week or more to put away Christmas decorations because I ALWAYS have to re-organize, buy new plastic boxes and re-pack!

It never fails!!

 And then I still find stuff the next year that I forgotten I even had!  Surely I am not the only one who does such things, am I??

Yesterday was Razorback Basketball game day with Tennessee. (We won)  We went to the early game (12:30) and then just happen to have a few hours on our hands and decided to go see Miss YOU-KNOW-WHO!

She was asleep when we got there but when she woke up she broke into a big smile, raised her hands and said "Papa and Nonny" !!!



So we played with her a few hours, got her all wound up......... and then said, "We've got to go home!"
Know Kelly and Scott were proud we stopped by!  har har






She had to get her car out and drive it around for us!   So cute!


Her Papa told her she drove like her Mama!!  Did you know that you can save on gas mileage if you hang your tongue out when you go around a curve!   You might try it and see!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Loved this post. Harper is changing so fast. It seems like in these pictures she is looking like a little girl instead of a toddler. Moving too fast!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too cute...and you are close to having another little angel....

Miranda said...

SO glad you had a great weekend!!! :-)

Lauren said...

So precious!!! She is just the cutest thing ever!!! cp

Melanie Keffer said...

Love reading your posts. They feel so much like family and I don't even know you!! I stumbled onto your blog through Kelly, who I don't know either and onto her blog through someone I actually know - amazing. :)

I enjoy Kelly's blog alot and yours. God bless you all and thanks for sharing.

Melanie Keffer

Olive Branch, MS

P. S. And YES, I do absolutely the same thing at Christmas! Could have written this post about myself. Ha.

Missy Schranz said...

Hi! Harper is growing so fast, isn't she? I LOVE her pink car!! Is it the kind where she uses her feet to move it? l love the color of it. Hope you get some rest after all your work the the decoration and church. And thank you for posting. I love reading yours and Kelly's blog.
God bless!

Nancy said...

That car is the cutest!
Pretty soon Harper will have a co pilot in that car!
Happy 2011!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Missed this post somehow! This sounds like a perfect Saturday to me too!! Course, any day with the *Littles* is a perfect day!

Harper is precious.....Hollis will be too!

Anonymous said...

awww, what a touching story, she is so precious! cherish every moment!