Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas at the end of July

Just had to share this little surprise that Teresa, my bloggy friend from Shreveport sent me this week-end!

I got this package and it looked like a Christmas package!  I thought it has been so hot I'm delirious!!


I've missed Christmas!  har



Cute package filled with beautiful cards for all occasions!  I am in "card heaven"!!





She also added this beautiful little tin bookmark!  Love it!!


So, I don't know what I did to be so blessed by you Teresa, but thank you so very much!

I am overwhelmed by your sweetness and generosity!



4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh how lovely!

Cxx

Nancy said...

What a wonderful gift! I am a card gal, too!!
Such a sweet friend!

Linda said...

Well that was a fun thing to receive in the mail Judy! I love having an assortment of cards. In fact I just ordered 50.00 worth from Days Spring!

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Sara said...

How fun! It is always fun to recieve surprises in the mail!!