Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Fest

Tonight our Wednesday night BLAST kid's program at church had our Fall Fest.

We took the kids on a hayride, had games to play and got to paint faces, etc.

I just wanted to post a few pictures so I could remember what a fun group we have!



This is the group I work with.  We usually have 9 kids. They are four- five year olds!
Love them!!

















I was Skyping with Hubs after I got home from church tonight telling him about our hayride and how cold it was outside.  We were all bundled up!!  He had to tell me how he was sweating in the 80 degree temperature in Nicaragua!!

I would love a little Nicaragua weather!!  Any day of the week!

4 comments:

The Garners said...

What a cute bunch of kids!

Nancy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful turnout! Love the face painting!!
It's cold here in Birmingham this morning!!

Kimberley said...

looks like a fun night!! please tell ms. jacquie she needs to start blogging again ;)

Kelley said...

Those kids look adorable! What a fun night for them and you guys!