Friday, March 16, 2012

Number One

A year ago today we were blessed with this dear baby!  Little did we know what joy she would bring into our lives by her mere existence.

Always a marvel to me that a baby does not have to do ONE thing to earn our love.  We love them just as they are ......every little wrinkle and every little eyelash!  I like to think that this is the way our Lord loves us when we are His children.

Happy Birthday, my dear Hollis!  You may not have everything the world will hold up as gain, but you will always have a grandmother who loves every little square inch of you!!

I will always be praying for you and can't wait to see what God has in store for your life!

I love you,
Your Nonny


10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that first picture. She's so sweet! ♥

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh my word Nonny, I can't believe Hollis is a year old! I think the older I get, the faster time goes. Aren't we blessed beyond measure to serve a God who is so good to us?!! Much love from the other Nonny!

Kimberley said...

she is darling, what a doll!! happy 1st birthday to hollis!

jenn said...

Oh she is precious!! Happy Birthday to your Hollis!!

Kelley said...

She is just beautiful! Happy Birthday to a sweetie!

Donna said...

Hollis is so cute. I know you could just eat her with a spoon! LOL I know you had a great time at the birthday party.

Candis Berge said...

Oh, she is sure a sweet girl! And blessed to have parents and grandparents that desire to teach her about her redeemer! There is nothing like the prayers of grandparents....

Erin said...

She really is precious.

Sisters said...

What a sweet post!

Phyllis said...

I have been following Kelly's blog since Harper was born and have been truly blessed!!! I have just had my first grand-daughter 6 months ago and they are truly a blessing!! I just wanted to tell you that I think Hollis looks so much like you!!! She is adorable!! I love seeing her sweet smile and it always reminds me of you!!! I have really enjoyed your blog as well!!! Thanks for your postings and as a grandmother I know how proud you are of Harper and Hollis!!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings,
Phyllis in Texas