Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nine Years and Other Sweet Things




Nine years ago today Kelly and Scott were married. I am still in awe of how God lead them together after many years of being single!

We could have looked the world over and never found such a wonderful son-in-law as Scott!  We wish them a blessed anniversary and many many more happy years to come!
(And thank you for making us grandparents!!)


Speaking of sweet things, we had our annual Trunk or Treat at our church last night!  I can hardly wait to see the little kids dressed up as they file by and get their goodies.  

I just have to share a few pictures!












Grown-ups can dress up too! Isn't this young mom the cutest Dorothy from Wizard of Oz?




The preacher cooked hot dogs for everyone and we had lots of help with helping the kids have a great time!  Thanks to all who helped! We appreciate you very much!


Here's my two little "busy" bees dressed up for Trick or Treat!


Love little kids at this time of the year!  Well, really, I love little kids all year round!









5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is great Judy, I can't believe it has been 9 years. Where is time going? we had a few dressed up at youth, they were not as innocent as the Blast kids. Most of them looked like zombies. But good news, many were there to worship God and hear His word.

http://j14twentyseven.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hi Judy...I love your busy little bees. Your three granddaughters are just so adorable!!!

I also enjoyed seeing some of the cuties that went to your church party!

Kelly's wedding pictures looked like she had a beautiful autumn wedding...and she of course was a beautiful bride. ;) I am sure she is remembering all of those happy moments and memories today!

I feel like you about my sons-in-law too...I couldn't have found better mates for my girls. I thank God for them.

Happy November my friend!
God Bless!

Linda

Immeasurably More Mama said...

This time of year is extra fun with children...they get so excited about everything!

Kelley said...

Loved seeing your pictures! Happy Anniversary to Kelly. The grands are so cute!

Tara G. said...

Our kids were thrilled with our church's fall festival, too!