Sunday, September 2, 2007

Peanuts

S and I ate yesterday at one of his favorite places, you know, the kind that have that bucket of peanuts on the table to munch on while you wait. I don't know if I'm the only one or not, but I have such a hard time eating peanuts and then throwing the shells on the floor!! It doesn't seem to bother men, so is this a woman thing or is it just me who does not throw things on ANY floor!

Also, I wonder.....do they sweep them up every night and the floor is just clean when the resturant in closed or do they leave them a few days for effect??

OK, is it just me being "overly whatever" or does anyone else have trouble throwing shells on the floor?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I can't just throw stuff on the floor, even when it's the "thing to do" at the restaurant. We're always down on the floor under the table of every restaurant we eat at, raking up food, napkins, silverware, crushed up crayons, etc. from under R's chair (and sometimes mine--ha!).

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the picture of the peanuts on the floor again, and it made me laugh to think about you getting your camera out and taking that picture at the restaurant! :)

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing is that I made that picture and S didn't say A WORD! I guess by now he knows I'm a little weird!! jlm