Friday, November 23, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Valentine's and Happy Birthday!

Ok, ok, I "relented" and we took the plunge and bought the big screen TV! How could I say "no" when hubby worked so hard and saved so much on the entertainment center? (See "Tool Time" blog posted earlier) I got my Pottery Barn catalog out and their unit exactly like the one above was $2700 without tax and shipping. S built this for under $500 including shipping all the way from his shop to the upstairs bonus room. He had slave labor to do the shipping (me and him)!
I have not gotten it all decorated yet but as you might notice, it's taken a football/Razorback turn!

We have all our old annuals from years at U of Arkansas and they are still fun to look at now and then. In fact, my best friend in high school and college roommie called me the other night and we both had our annuals down looking at someone who's name we couldn't remember! (Yes, we are getting to that age!)
I even have two Razorback rockers for two old Razorback fans! Come up and rock with us sometime!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your new entertainment center! SOOO beautiful! I know you must be proud of it. You also had such kind words about yout daughter. You know, Kelly and I have never "met" in real life, but she does have a heart for the Lord and I find that so chraming and sweet in her. God has blessed you with such a wonderful family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

Love it! When is Dad going to make us some furniture? :-)

Melissa Stover said...

that looks great! he did a super job. i hope you had it all set up in time for the great game last night.

Anonymous said...

That looks GREAT!!! He did such a good job on it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Didn't take me long to figure out how you found me :)
Love the entertainment center!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Didn't take me long to figure out how you found me :)
Love the entertainment center!