Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sister Sister


I didn't want to leave out my sister and brother-in-law on my Thanksgiving roll below but I'm still new at this and had to hunt pictures. The only one of them I could readily find was at our house eating Christmas dinner! My only sister is a year older than me and she is a wonderful teacher in a junior high. She works very hard and has a great love for the kids she teaches. When we were small, our Mother made all our clothes and dressed us just alike for years. Alot of people thought we were twins! Now she is about 6 sizes smaller than me so that wouldn't happen today!
She and I are about the only people left in our family with only one older cousin who is close. But we have each other and I love her dearly! She and her husband will be here tomorrow for our Thanksgiving lunch! They are blessings in my life too!

0 comments: