Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa Has Left the Building........

This has been a very nice Christmas Day! It was warm and sunny and a nice day for opening a few gifts and eating lunch together as a family! I love this little tea towel for Kelly that says, "Count your blessings" and that is what I have done all day!
Chris wanted (and Santa brought) the complete DVD collection of the New Yorker magazines from 1925 to 2007. He says it's really cool!


Scott got a Razorback (can you believe that?) money clip! He can put in it all the money he saves by not going to the games next season! har!
My sister, Linda, loved this picture she and I saw one day when we were shopping together, so I went back the next day and bought it for her. She was so surprised and loved it!
Bob loves their new Golden Retriever, Rainey; so I got him a real cute book about dogs!
And all the dogs in the family don't get left out by Santa. Here's Dawson, inspecting his gift.


No pictures of hubby and me . You can't get a good picture of the greatest gift we received: our kids home together and what a wonderful gift it was! Thank you very much!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

We loved being home! Thanks for such a wonderful Christmas!

kari and kijsa said...

We wish a most blessed Christmas Day to you and your family from both of ours.

Merry Christmas,
kari & kijsa

The Garners said...

I'm so glad they were both home at the same time this year--I know you loved every minute of it!

The Garners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene Kidd said...

I was so excited to see you had stopped by my web site. I agree we do have many similarities in our homes. Yours is wonderful, I loved the pictures of your Christmas day.
I enjoyed reading many of your entries. I will come back again.
Have a wonderfully blessed New Year.

Melissa Stover said...

looks like a fun time - even for dogs!