Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart Day

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says,

Two are better than one,
because they have a better return for their work:

If one falls down, his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one
to help him up!

Also, if two lie down together, they can
keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

Though one may be overpowered, two
can defend themselves.

A cord of three strands is not quickly
broken.


Today is Valentine's Day and even though we
are not big on gifts, etc. , I would like to say this
to my sweet husband:

Thank you for being my best friend, working along side of
me, picking me up when I fall, keeping me safe and
warm, and last but not least, loving me so much all
these years! I love you dearly!

Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Kelly said...

P.S. Remember when you made me start a new school on Valentines day - still haven't recovered.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! just kidding!

Leigh Ann said...

That is so sweet!

Hillary said...

You made Kelly start a new school on V-day? She probably didn't get any valentines from the other kids! Obviously she's not quite over it! :)

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

That was a wonderful verse! Thank you for posting that. I loved it! :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful!

I think I started a new school on V-Day one year, too. Maybe it was Halloween...hmm, don't remember. :)