Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oops Pictures


I finally got my pictures hung that I bought when I went to visit my daughter during the Easter week-end. I found these pictures of two different poses of birds and I just loved them. The frames are slate gray with aged rubbings and they were so nicely matted and the prints were very well done. The mats matched my dining room walls and I could tell they were nice...just had that certain look. They were $6.25 each! I couldn't believe it.

After I got home with them I was in a nice gift shop in the next town and there they were in all their glory for $30 each! I knew I had "done GOOD" ! I love a find like that! In that same gift shop I also saw a little picture easel I had bought at Oops for $1.80 and they wanted $6.99! I was thrilled again!
So here are my two bird pictures hung on the wall in my dining room. I just think they are so sweet and I'm proud of my "treasure/bargain hunting eye" for such nice but not costly decor items!

11 comments:

Megan said...

I really need to visit this OOPS store. You got some great items-at GREAT prices.

The Garners said...

What a great find--very pretty!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Arent they great!! I too got that $1.80 easle. :) You found the perfect spot for your pictures. I was scared about painting mine but I thought for that price I could go get some new ones if I messed up too bad. :)

Amy said...

Great find!

Kelly said...

They look cute in that spot!!!! You need to come back and we'll go to Oops again!

Laurie said...

Those pictures look great in the room. I love a good deal!

Leigh Ann said...

The pictures look great and I know you ARE proud when you saw the same pictures for about 3 times more. That's great! Oh, and I couldn't help admire your plantation shutters. I wish I had those! I just love them!

Melissa Stover said...

i have never heard of oops. is it in fayetteville? i love the bird prints!

Judy said...

What beautiful bird pictures and I love the frames. I've never heard of an OOPS store (is that really a store?) but we have Fred's here and they have a lot of stuff that looks like Kirkland's but less expensive. I'm always for a great bargain!

Judy

Caroline said...

way to go girl on such a great deal. ok this summer when i am in Ark i will have to find this oops store!!!!!!!!!! i love a good deal