Friday, May 30, 2008



Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is asking bloggers to show their favorite room in their home. I love pretty much all my rooms but my favorite room that is all mine and full of my "stuff" is my office. I planned it so I have legal-size drawers and I have all my files with things that interest me. I found baskets at Ikea to fill the side shelves to store copy paper and office supplies and whatnots. I also found a shelf for some of my many teapots and pitchers.

I also now have bookshelves for all my cookbooks and Bible study books and workbooks. Yes, lots of Beth Moore study books!!

I also have pictures of my kids and some pictures I bought on mission trips around the world.It is my own little corner of the world and I love it! My office is right next to my kitchen and should have been the laundry room but we built the laundry room next to our master bedroom and that has been wonderful. Don't have to drag dirty clothes all over the house!

Oh, by the way, my office is where the blogging happens too!

21 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your office too! It may be one of my favorite rooms in your house! :-)

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful office. I'd love to work in an office that nice! I get a little corner in my DH's office. But my computer is on the vanity in our room. LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Stover said...

what a great office! i love it.

The Garners said...

Oh, I'd love to work (blog) :) in that nice, neat, clean, organized, cute office!!! It's a great room!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Love your office..and Beth Moore for that matter! I would like to see other rooms in your house.....I bet their wonderful!

Have a great weekend!
Heidi Zawisza

ocean mommy said...

It is so pretty! I LOVE the design. Hmmmmmm, you are giving me ideas!

Blessings,
stephanie

Tanya said...

I love the baskets and also the beautiful displays. It is so nice to have an area that is just yours! And a laundry room next to the bedroom sounds great!

Faith said...

What a neat space! I can see why you like it so much. It seems like you guys planned so many neat things (the dog's room, etc.) when you built your house...so cool!

Meredith said...

I love your organization! It must be so nice to work in such a pretty space.

Jenna said...

I LOVE your office. I especially love all the shelving! The whole room looks like it could be featured in one of Southern Living's "Idea House" issues!!!

Leigh Ann said...

I think your house could be in Southern Living magazine. That is what it reminds me of. It's just so pretty. I love that office. The built-ins are great, and I love the floors.

Sharmin said...

I love your office! Ours is a jumbled mess right now, but I'm getting ideas to get it organized. I love the open shelves.

Stephanie said...

Your office is beautiful and very, very neat and organized! I would enjoy sitting at that desk with all my "stuff" at my fingertips! Thanks for sharing it!

Laurie said...

I LOVE that room. That is my style!

Pam said...

I love all those shelves. I am jealous.

Amy said...

Love it! So cute!

Becky said...

I love your office, especially the pretty tea pots! I'm jealous, my office is my lap top in my lap. HA!!

Becky

Kara said...

I love your set-up! I have 3 boy's and your space would work out great for home schooling! Great lay-out. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a blessed week!

Kara-Texas
Jer. 29:11-13

Linda said...

I love your office. It looks so organized. I am so jealous!! I love all the baskets.
Blessings,
Linda

Caroline said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! OK I AM SO TELLING MY MOM TO COME OVER AND SEE YOUR BLOG! SHE WILL LOVE THIS!!!! CUTE CUTE!!!!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

It's official...I AM JEALOUS!!! What an AMAZING room!