Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursday Night at Siloam





We had a most wonderful night last night. If you read Kelly's Korner you probably are learning nothing new here but I did want to show a few pictures of the kids from our church who were at camp. I only got a few pictures because my camera battery was low......can't believe I went somewhere unprepared to take LOTS of pictures!

We met Kelly and Scott after work and had a nice dinner in Market Place. We looked up and saw on the next table from us a missionary couple from our church who have lived in Turkey and are in transition to a new place of service. They were meeting with a group she went to high school with in the Fayetteville area when she grew up. It is always fun to be out-of-town and run in to people you know! That has happen to us when we were in Hawaii and in Colorado!

We enjoyed seeing the kids from church at camp and that everyone was having a good experience. Hubby and I take the children in our church to camp in two weeks! I can't wait!!
"Oh, next to my home, I love you Siloam"............................

5 comments:

Julie said...

Visiting church camp services is so neat and brings back so many memories!!!

I read Kelly's blog today. You already have that new grandbaby spoiled!! Great Job!!!!! :)

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a fun time.

I love running into family and friends.

Jacquie said...

Looks like a fun week at camp! I bet they're all worn out tonight!!

Megan said...

Like I commented to Kelly, I loved Siloam. It's a wonderful place! The youth at your church were blessed to have Doug C. as their camp pastor. He was a summer intern at my church when I was in youth.

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, I LOVED going to Siloam! I have such good memories of church camp! Those kids are so lucky to have such a supportive pastor and his wife to come visit them at church camp. so sweet!