Monday, July 21, 2008

The Wedding



We got home tonight from Corpus. I am tired and my feet hurt.....but we had the most wonderful weekend at the wedding!

The newlyweds will be leaving tomorrow morning for Hawaii for a week-long honeymoon.
I have HUNDREDS of pictures that I made to sort through. Daughter Kelly flew home while we drove and she has posted many pictures on her blog, Kelly's Korner. Go there to see more wedding pictures.

I will gather my thoughts (and pictures) and post more later when the suitcases are unpacked and the laundry is done!

We just couldn't have ask for a more lovely wedding and our new daughter-in-law and her family are gracious in every way! More to come......

11 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. The pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see more. I bet you guys are exhausted, bless your hearts.

Jamie said...

Love those pictures! Glad you are back home and I hope you can get some rest this week.

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful time and that God has blessed you with a beautiful daughter-in-law! I loved all of the pics Kelly posted!

I hope you get some rest and are able to sort through your pictures!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Glad you're home. The pictures are beautiful!

Hey, I "waved" at you when we drove through Flippin last week. That is some beautiful country up there. I was in awe!

Oh, and I thought of you when we drove through DeQueen too!

Seriously, we were ALL OVER the state of Arkansas!

pinkmommy said...

They are a beautiful couple. And, oh my word, that first picture is gorgeous!

Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures! I am so happy everything went so well. I know you are tired!

Jacquie said...

Those pictures are just beautiful! Of course, the camera had plenty to work with. The wedding looked like an absolute blast!

Glad y'all are home... I bet the "boys" are thrilled!

Sharmin said...

Congratulations! I still think of Chris as a little bitty guy, but he's all grown up! The pictures are beautiful, too.

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time seeing your baby get married. I loved the pictures Kelly posted of the rehearsal. You guys did a great job. It looked beautiful. Carrie was a gorgeous bride!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! Welcome back! The wedding looked beautiful and like everyone had a great time.

MiMi said...

Oh my goodness! That first picture is unbelievably beautiful! I saw the pictures on Kelly's blog and it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You have such a handsome family!

I am glad that you made it out of Corpus Christi safely and I can hardly wait to see your pictures!