Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PRAY

These are two beautiful college girls from our church, Heather and Katherine.  They left yesterday for a month-long mission trip to Africa.


Heather has never been on a plane!  Having been in several foreign countries on mission trips,I 
know their lives will forever be changed as mine was.  I am so happy they have a heart for missions at such a young age.


They are so sweet and we need to lift them up in prayer.  Will you join me and pray for these precious girls!  It will do you good to pray for them, I promise.  The Lord will bless you and their parents will thank you!!

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

I didn't know Heather had never been on a plane!! Bless her heart.

I've got them on my prayer list... and will be praying daily for them.

Girl with the Curlz said...

Will keep them both in my prayers.

Linda

Kelley said...

I will be praying for them both!

We've Got Scents said...

I will be praying for both of these special young ladies. Thanks for sharing this with your readers.
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

MiMi said...

How exciting! Praying for special blessings on these 2 young ladies. I know that they will come back forever changed. I certainly understand about the plane trip. I don't know if you knew or not, but I am planning to go on a mission trip to Brazil for 10 days in September and I already get a little "anxious" about the flight when I think about it.

Thanks for sharing the request!