Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nonny's Heart


WARNING:  This will be nothing but a shameless array of Harper pictures from a Grandma who has competely lost her heart (and some may say her mind) to a certain little girl!


I don't blame you if you move on at this point but trust me, this is better than showing you my half-eaten day lilies that the deer destroyed yesterday morning or the pile of magazines that I need to go through before throwing them out or anything else mundane that I would blog about!

These pictures were made last Friday on our little visit.  I have tried to post them for several days now but have been having internet connection problems!  Where is my tech-boy when I need him? (Actually I have three...Hubs, Scott and Chris) 

We got so tickled at the intensity of Harper's attention on this little toy on her "whatever-they-call-these-things-today".  She would reach out and turn this little whirly ball with the chickens inside over and over.  And she would not take her eyes off it!  So funny!  Makes you wonder what their little minds are thinking, doesn't it??
Kelly puts her in the bathroom with her when she is drying her hair and she looks at herself in the mirror.  She looks so long in her little bouncy seat now.  
I love this picture of her looking at Dawson!   She probably wonders why her brother  is so hairy!
Several ladies in our church knitted this sweet blanket for Harper.  They gave it to me Sunday and I will be taking it to Harper as soon as I can think up another excuse to go over to see her!
Isn't this just beautiful?  We appreciate so much all who worked on it .......such a loving thing to do!  God has been so good to us!

20 comments:

Sharmin said...

Do you need an excuse to go see that sweet thing?! She is just precious.

Laurie said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing these darling pics.

Kelly said...

Maybe I'm biased - but that sure is a cute baby! And she sure loves her grandparents!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Yes He has been good to you. That is one precious baby and I can't think of anything I would rather see on your blog!!! thanks for sharing. From one Nonny to another............

Heather said...

That Harper is the sweetest, cutest thing!! I always love reading your posts about her, because I just relate with my Mom and now my daughter. What a blessing a mother is to her daughter as she becomes a mother!!! I know Kelly feels this way, too!
Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I would say blanket delivery is a good enough excuse. :) I love the photos! Love, Laura M.

Jenna said...

How darling can one baby be, I ask you!?!? And how SWEET can one Nonny be??? :-) That cute babe is blessed blessed blessed!

MomMom said...

Harper is precious and you already have a wonderful reason to go visit--no need to wait for another. You NEED to go take the blanket to her!! (We don't need much of a reason to go see our grandchildren!)

Heather said...

What a sweet blanket those ladies made!! Too cute! Those are some seriously cute pictures of Harper. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog last week. It's nice to meet you too!! All of your family is beautiful!

Lauren said...

No shame, my friend, give us all the Harper pics you want!! We can't get enough of them!!! That blanket it precious!!!! Just wanted to say hello. Hope you're doing well Mrs. Judy :)

Kelley said...

Your pictures are so cute! Harper is getting longer. I love the blanket! What a special keepsake.

Becky said...

Girl, you've got an excuse!!!

Anonymous said...

The blanket is your excuse! :)
She is lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. I love seeing pictures of her. I had a son on 1/13/09 so it is fun. I was just looking at him, thinking he looks so long in his boucer seat too - time goes too fast.
Trish in Ohio

The Garners said...

Great pictures! I love the one of her looking at Dawson, too!

annalee said...

i think that blanket is the PERFECT excuse to go visit that sweet family. honestly, just seeing that precious bowhead is reason enough for you to go visit though:)

Gram said...

Thank you for sharing the pics. Now I have an excuse for shamelessly posting pictures of Kaiden! Do we need an excuse to visit them?

Kandice said...

so so sweet! if you dont mind me asking where did you get those pictures blown up of harper for your office? i have been wanting to blow a picture up and cant find a decent price place!

Anonymous said...

I love your new look! And please keep those adorable pictures of Harper coming. You know we love em~

MiMi said...

So precious! She really is getting long, isn't she?

And that blanket is just beautiful. What a thoughtful gift!

Jacquie said...

I love that picture of Harper and Dawson!! We didn't have pets when the boys were babies, so it's funny to me to see how they react to each other.

You and Steve sure make me antsy for g-babies!!