Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Lunch

We were blessed to have lunch today with some of my favorite people in the world!  This sweet young family is on their way back across the ocean where they serve as missionaries to many unreached people in the world!  I can't begin to tell you how I admire them and the love that they have for others to know the Lord!  Our church supports them and prays for them daily.  We are blessed by them and their work.



They also have two VERY CUTE and sweet children.   Look at the eyes of this beautiful little girl!
Is she not precious?


These are the cupcakes I made for my Cubbies tonight to celebrate Valentine's Day!  That is one of my favorite holidays!  I love everything about Valentine's Day!

I hope you have something special planned for the one you love!!  If not, get with it!!  You never know what tomorrow will bring!  

3 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love your cupcakes!!! Guess what? My daughter talked to Kelly today and found out that we are all going to be in Atlanta together to see Beth Moore. I hope we get to meet Kelly. She reads my daughter's blogs. Love & blessings from NC!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

YUMO on the cupcakes. I'm doing dinner for my son and his girlfriend. It's a big weekend for them as it's Amanda's (the girlfriend's) last military ball. Christopher and Amanda were/are in the JROTC. It's bigger than the prom to them. LOL

Becky said...

YUMMY!!! Your cupcakes look delish!!! I'm with you Judy I LUV Valentines Day, it's my favorite holiday!!! Not sure what Alvin has planned for us yet.....when he left for work this morning he said we would talk about it at lunch today. So, who knows!!!

I can't believe how fast Harper is going up!!! She gets more adorable everyday!!! You are so blessed!