Sunday, December 5, 2010

Eighty-eight Years Young

Tomorrow is my sweet mother-in-law's birthday!  She will be 88 years old!   The picture above was made in the 40's at a military ball.  Wasn't she beautiful? And my father-in-law was a handsome man too!  They made a dashing-looking couple!

Well, Shirley, you are still a beautiful woman.  You have always been so good to me and I love and appreciate you so very much!  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you on Twitter!

                                                      HAPPY 88TH BIRTHDAY!!!

7 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I just love all your old photos. You are so blessed to have them.

They are a beautiful couple!!

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Martin!

Linda said...

Judy I want to wish your sweet Mother-in-law a very Happy Birthday!

The picture could easily be my mother-in-law and father-in law, since they were from that era too. Both of them have passed on now, but they were wonderful people and I was so blessed to become a part of their family.

I am glad she is still with you.
I just love the picture of them...and yes, they are a very handsome couple.

Thanks for sharing them with us today.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Nancy said...

That picture is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday to her!

April said...

Oh, my word...I love that picture of Aunt Shirley and Uncle Doyne! They sure were quite the couple! I hope Aunt Shirley has the happiest birthday ever!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday! that is a really neat picture!

Candis Berge said...

Wow, what a lovely picture! I treasure family photographs (and I'm addicted to genealogy/family history) so this was special to see. Happy Birthday to your lovely mother-in-law. (My dear Godly mother-in-law was 96 when she joined family members in eternity with her Saviour. I treasure all the days I knew her.)

MiMi said...

Happy Birthday to your dear "mother-in-love"! What a handsome couple they were! LOVE the picture!