Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun with the H's and a trip to Central America

Hubs is leaving tomorrow for a trip to Nicaragua....I think it's his ninth trip there!  It will be hot.....in the 90's with rain nearly everyday.  He's very excited about going again.  We love the people of Nicaragua!



Since he missed getting to see Harper and Hollis when I went over on Mother's Day, we took a quick trip to see them yesterday before he leaves on his trip.

We had a short but SWEET visit!

Just a few quick pictures then I need to go help Hubs pack his suitcase!!







Hollis had been awake all morning when we got there and I got to "rock"her to sleep!
That's my new favorite thing to do...next to kissing on their sweet cheeks!





Do you think Harper was as happy as we were to see her and Hollis??

O HAPPY DAY!








10 comments:

Kelley said...

What sweet pictures! I know you had such a good visit! Will be praying for your husband to have safe travels and reach many people with the cause of Christ.

Jacquie Wallace said...

You are so blessed with those babies!!! I'll be praying for you and Steve while he travels and as he teaches. See you in a few days!

Lynn D said...

I know exactly what Harper is feeling, especially in the last photo. My grandmother made me feel the same way. Bless you for loving her so much.

My grandmother has been gone for 43 years but I can feel her just as strongly now as I could when I was 7. A grandmother's love is so precious

Marie said...

I have missed reading your blog, Praying for your husband to have a safe and rewarding trip, Oh grandchildren love is so sweet, Harper is getting to be quite the little toddler and what a smile she has, Hollis, what can I say, she is beautiful, there is something about babies with a head full of hair that makes me want to grab a brush,(maybe because my children and grandchildren just had a bit of hair)
Rocking a baby, what feels any better?

Nancy said...

Harper's smile is PRECIOUS. What a doll!! And Hollis needs to be modeling baby clothes.
Have a wonderful weekend & I will pray that your hubby has a good & safe trip.

Linda said...

Praying for a safe trip for your hubby Judy. Praying for you while he is gone too.

Glad you got to have some time with Harper, Hollis...and Kelly, even though it was short...I know it was sweet.

Loved those sweet pictures. Nothing better than holding sweet babies and rocking them to sleep. I sure miss those days.

And Harper is just the prettiest little toddler...and so full of fun!

Have a good weekend.
Blessings,
Linda

Sara said...

Such proud grandparents you are!! I will be praying for your hubby to have a safe trip:)

O'Dell Family said...

Thank you so much for the sweet, sweet comment you left on my blog. I am right proud of my little family, thank you! I enjoy reading your blog. I hope your husband has a wonderful trip with safe travels. My husband is a pastor too, so I love gleaning words of wisdom from other wives.

Blessings to you!

Kimberly said...

Your granddaughters are the cutest!

Melissa said...

what is not to love about those sweet babies. i think my favorite picture is Harper peeking around the door. she is a character.

praying for your husbands trip and his safe return.